At Décor Living Online, we offer Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay is a payment system that is 100% Interest free and lets you pay over 4 payments, rather than paying for it upfront. Afterpay is available at Décor Living Online for any purchase under $2000, is very easy to use and has fast become one of Australia's favourite payment methods.
If you select AfterPay at checkout, the receipt you get emailed will be from our parent company GH Music.
Am I eligible for Afterpay?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
Does Afterpay cost anything to use?
NO! From your end as the customer, Afterpay has NO admin or interest charges. You will simply pay for your item and any shipping costs with 4 easy payments over an 8 week period.
How do I pay with Afterpay on Décor Living Online?
Simply select Afterpay at the checkout - Afterpay is fully integrated, so all you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
What cards can I use with Afterpay?
You can use either a debit or credit card with Afterpay. Simply select your card when prompted and they will schedule automatic payments for you.
When do I pay?
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight.
Can I pay some cash and the rest on Afterpay?
No, as Afterpay are the mediators of the transaction, the whole amount of a sale must be processed in the one transaction through Afterpay.
I accidentally paid via PayPal/Credit Card, can I change it and pay with Afterpay?
No problems! If the goods have left the store then you must first repurchase the item through Afterpay before we can issue a refund on your initial purchase. Refunds may take 2-3 business days to arrive in your account.
How can I determine my approval limit?
You can contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 to determine what your limit amount is.
Why is my order not being approved?
Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. Afterpay is committed to ensuring they support responsible spending. When determining which orders to approve, Afterpay considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
- Afterpay sets its limit amount for the customer, not Decor Living. First time customers may find they are not approved on limits over $250, and you may find purchasing items over $800 limited to customers who have a record of large Afterpay purchases
- Insufficient funds on your card (Afterpay generally looks to see 25% of the order value available to spend)
- Is this your first Afterpay purchase? (Afterpay has a smaller limit for new customers and are tighter in the first 6 weeks - the longer you shop with Afterpay, the higher your limit will reach (max $2000 AUD))
- Do you have other outstanding payments with Afterpay already? If so, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
What to try if your transaction is not approved
- Decrease the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to make smaller purchases to build up your buying power with Afterpay Adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- Limit the number of orders you currently have 'open' with Afterpay (not a guarantee)